Black Raven Mining
Major Shareholder - Hawthorn Resources (9.75%)
Erayinia Project: 510km2
- Known VHMS mineralisation with multiple targets
- 2.15Mt @ 3.47% Zn (with approx. 0.3% Pb, 15g/t Ag & 0.2g/t Au)
- Recent AC and RC drilling completed (including Co funded EIS grants at EO04 and EB04)
- AC (2,516m) and RC (1,400m)
- Successful Round 24 Exploration Incentive Scheme (EIS) Grant for King South (Drilling planned for 2022)
Jillewarra Project (S2R Farm in): 793km2
- Known Gold Resources of ~19koz Au @ 2.62g/t Au
- Recent drilling – Chesterfield
New mineralisation trends identified
- 16m @ 1.5g/t Au from surface, including 4m @ 4.8g/t Au,
- 12m @ 1.0g/t Au including 4m @ 2.8g/t Au, and
- 20m @ 1.9g/t Au including 4m @ 6.8g/t Au
Aircore drilling underway northern Jillewarra area.
Earaheedy Basin: >2000km2 (new tenure under application)
Northampton Mining – 100% BRM subsidiary
One of the larger tenement holders in the Earaheedy Basin, an emerging Lead and Zinc exploration hot spot after the recent Rumble Resources (ASX:RTR) Pb-Zn-Ag discovery.
Collective tenure covers > 100km strike of the prospective unconformity between the overlying Frere Iron Formation and the underlying Yelma Formation, with Rumble noting: “The unconformity likely presents a regional scale conduit for metal bearing brines”.
- Historical data being collated and reviewed
- Emerging Tier 2 or 1 Base Metal Province